Before adding add-in outlook you need to add Salesforce add-in to the O365 Admin Center
- Go to Office 365.
- Navigate to Organization | Add-ins.
- On the add-ins screen, click the plus icon in the upper-left corner, and then select Add from the App Store.
- In the search field, enter Salesforce Inbox and click the magnifying glass search icon.
- Switch Salesforce Inbox to On.
Installing and Using Salesforce Outlook Add-inInstall the Salesforce Outlook Add-in (Windows)
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Click on File, Manage Add-ins
- You’ll be taken to the Office 365 website (https://outlook.office.com/owa/?path=/options/manageapps)
- Find Salesforce in the add-in in the list and check the box in the Turn On column
- Go back to Microsoft Outlook and click on the <- arrow in the top left-hand corner of your screen to get back to your Inbox
- Wait about 15 to 20 seconds and you should see the Salesforce add-in appear on your Outlook ribbon
- If you don’t see it close Outlook and reopen it and the add-in should appear