In Teams Admin Center, When you open the user account settings to add the audio conferencing settings, you get the following message:
Starting March 22, 2022, it will no longer be possible to enable or disable users for Audio Conferencing in the Teams admin center. Instead, admins can achieve this by assigning or un-assigning an Audio Conferencing license or component to the user in the Microsoft 365 admin center. This change reduces the complexity for admins on managing these capabilities. There is no impact to current license assignments.
We have assigned the conference number via PowerShell.
- PowerShell Run as an Administrator in the start menu.
- Enter command: Install-Module MicrosoftTeams
- Enter command: Import-Module MicrosoftTeams
- Enter command: Connect-MicrosoftTeams
- Set-Csonlinedialinconferencinguser -identity user@domain -servicenumber 1XXXXXXX
Please sign in to leave a comment.